FALL TRYOUT INFORMATION IS CONTINUALLY UPDATED
PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY
Thursday, August 29 and Friday, August 30: grades 9-12, Wakeman 5:30 to 7:30 pm
Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1: grades 10-12, 8-10 am and 3-5 pm; grade 9, 12-2 pm
Monday, September 2 TBD
Fitness testing Day 1 August 26th 8am - 9am. Arrival 7.30 for warm ups - Field TBA
Fitness testing Day 2 August 27th 3pm - 4pm. 2.45 arrival for warm ups - Field TBA
Tryouts Thursday 29th - Saturday 31st August
Thursday 2.30 - 5pm
Friday 2.30 - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 12pm & 5pm - 7pm
Team selections will be posted on the girls soccer website.
All tryouts are closed sessions.
Strictly no parents are allowed to watch.
No CLUB team attire.
Proper soccer attire for ALL Sessions (including fitness)
No Tank tops, Running shorts. (you can wear sneakers for fitness if it is your preference).
The following are mandatory events
● August 29th - first day of practice (2:45 - 5:15)
● August 30th - Practice (2:45 - 5:15)
● August 31st - Practice 9 - 129 (everyone) and 1:00 - 3:30 (Varsity only)
● September 1st 3:00 - 5:30 (Varsity only) * Practice every afternoon from 2:45 - 5:00 for the rest of the season
● September 3rd - Mandatory parent meeting after practice (5:30)
● September 4th Jamboree (3:30 - 7:30) Varsity is playing while freshman and JV are working
BOYS CROSS COUNTRY
New for this coming year: The first two weeks of practice will be tryout weeks. Remaining on the team for the rest of the season will be determined not by ability, but by dedication to coming to practice and working toward improving. Therefore, it is very important that you make every effort to start practicing on August 22 and remain consistent during the season.
Also, boys trying out for the cross country team should be able to attain one of the following standards: One Mile Run: Seniors – 6:00, Juniors – 6:20, Sophomores – 6:40 and Freshmen – 7:00. OR – Three Mile Run: finish nonstop at any pace without walking.